eCommerce / Digital Marketing Manager
£25-30k (potentially up to £35k)
This fast growing, leading, independent manufacturing business is looking for a web/digital Marketing Manager specialist to join their team. With operations in the UK and worldwide they supply a whole range of retail and b2b products across five divisions/websites.
The role will encompass a myriad of responsibilities and the Digital/Web Marketing Manager will be instrumental in developing the website and digital marketing strategy across the brands to generate new business.
A lovely role where you will be the advisory and mentor on everything web related.
You will have a solid and up to date understanding of online retail and be expected to analyse and optimise the online customer journey as well as analysing platform and product performance.
A background as eCommerce Manager or Digital Marketing Manager is ideal, where you have focussed on the customer journey and experience.
And a good understanding of web usability best practices to optimise content & campaigns, improving performance.
- Overall management of all company websites
- Maintain, analyse and grow web presence and sales, understanding the different approaches required for B2B and B2C
- Manage budgets and report on P&L
- Analysing data
- Project manage all phases of new website development i.e. planning and analysis, development, integration, testing and launch
- Take responsibility for code/script updates
- Drive quality traffic through email marketing, SEO, social media & other key sources.
- Manage all Google Adword campaigns to budget, liaising with external agencies as appropriate
- Enhance the website to aid in conversions, increase traffic and provide better customer experiences on site.
- To be responsible for the flow of accurate content between the website CMS and our in-house IT systems
- Build and develop strong relationships with all customers and ensuring continuous advancements of online interactions.
- Project manage and lead strategic eCommerce campaigns.
- Line management of digital marketing exec whose main responsibilities include updating Amazon product library, online images and copy updates, social media and creation of e-marketing campaigns
Experience of working in an FMCG environment would be useful.
And ideally you’ll have experience of:
- front and backend web development
- Google Analytics and Adwords
- Magento platform
It is essential that you are completely savvy with everything PPC and SEO and will be responsible for making sure the websites are continually being developed to ensure customer experience is improved and sales/leads are increased.
You will be well rewarded for your contribution with a competitive salary and company benefits
Moxie and Mettle Limited specialise in Marketing, PR, Creative, Digital and Office Recruitment. We work on both agency and clientside roles, encompassing all spectrums of the creative markets including Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital, DM / CRM, Experiential, Integrated, Market Research, Promotional Marketing & Public Relations. From Account Executives, Account Manager to Account Directors, Project Managers, Client Service Directors, Production Managers, Planners, Graphic Designers, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Artworkers, Developers, Digital Designers, PR Account Executives to Directors. And all manner of clientside roles – from Marketing Assistant/Executive to Marketing Manager/Director, Insight/CRM, Market Research, SEO/PPC Manager, Media Relations/Press Officers, Brand and Product Managers.