Completely unique role for a PA/Executive Assistant to join this start up company. No day will be the same as the last. It’s fast paced, hands-on and truly exciting!
As the Directors work globally, particularly in Spain, it’s essential you are fluent in Spanish (written and spoken).
The role, while encompassing some traditional PA elements, provides you with the opportunity to be an integral part of the founder’s exciting and creative businesses.
The founder has spent the past decade founding and developing a variety of successful businesses.
You’ll be working closely with the founder and his teams across the various projects and businesses. As well as the obvious requirement to be a great EA with military style organisational skills, we’re also looking for someone with additional marketing skills as the role will also involve helping to build and manage social media accounts.
You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, know what founder needs before he does and be completely unflappable.
You will also regularly be the face of both the founder and his companies internally and externally.
The role-holder must:
• Have experience of working for a successful entrepreneur, preferably in the tech or creative worlds
• Possess obsessive attention to detail
• Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish
• Have solid IT skills – mac proficient with excellent MS Excel, analytical understanding and outstanding presentation skills (Keynote, PowerPoint and InDesign)
• Have a flair for creative – copy skills, photo and video content creation, social content experience
• Be a great relationship builder – you’ll need to know what’s going on across all businesses, constantly liaising with team members to ensure the founder is up to date
• Have the ability to learn how the founder thinks, what he needs, and make correct decisions without his input
• Be adaptable – the nature of the role and growth of the various companies means that there will be various aspects of the business that this role will get involved with
• Have a can-do attitude – always thinking ahead and getting stuck in. Exceptional at planning and executing to a high level
• Be process driven – help to improve current process, and bring new ideas to help manage the workload
• Live within easy reach of Central London
The role will be varied. However, some of the day-to-day activities will be as follows:
• Extensive diary and travel arrangements – a packed schedule with regular last-minute changes is the norm. Ability to proactively manage the diary, understanding priorities, without needing to check is vital
• Internal and external relationship management – assisting driving culture in the organisation, organising various meetings, birthdays, dinners, Friday drinks, seasonal celebrations etc.
• Ad hoc travel nationally and internationally
• Minute taking at meetings, ensuring action points are followed through
• Running founder’s social media accounts. Creation and management content calendar, copy, photography and video
• Problem solving autonomously without constant input from founder or teams
• Being the founders ear on the ground, updating them when they are out of the office
A really brilliant role for someone who can demonstrate some previous experience as a PA/Executive Assistant, ideally within a start up/fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
We’d like to hear from you ASAP as interviews will take place soon!
Moxie and Mettle specialises in Marketing, PR, Creative, Digital and Office Recruitment. We work on both agency and client-side roles, encompassing all spectrums of the creative markets including Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital, DM / CRM, Experiential, Integrated, Market Research, Promotional Marketing and PR.
This includes Account Executives, Account Manager to Account Directors, Project Managers, Client Service Directors, Production Managers, Planners, Graphic Designers, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Artworkers, Developers, Digital Designers, PR Account Executives to Directors.
And client-side roles too – from Marketing Assistant/Executive to Marketing Manager/Director, Insight/CRM, Market Research, SEO/PPC Manager, Media Relations/Press Officers, PR Managers and Brand and Product Managers.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career related information.