Interesting and creative comms agency, with offices in London, Birmingham and Bristol, are looking for a CRM and Systems Manager to work from the Bristol office, covering all the offices and ensuring that the CRM system and all the other technology used within the business is up to date, used effectively and legally compliant (including GDPR).
The CRM and Systems Manager will be responsible for the on-going implementation and development of the CRM database and other in-house systems used by project and client teams across the company. You will support the Directors and senior team, developing best practice and processes to ensure all systems are utilised to their full ability; including training and management as required. You will work closely with the business development and project teams to develop the strategic offering of software and system solutions for internal, clients and project requirements.
• Development, implementation and management of the CRM system, including training and coordination across the company; with a particular focus on strategic usage from a CRM and marketing perspective
• Development and expansion all the products and services with regards to stakeholder management/data capture systems for clients and projects, including existing bespoke database platforms
• Coordination of social media software & other systems for stakeholder listening/influencing social conversations
• Developing and managing existing online consultation and engagement platforms
• Responsibility for data protection
• Supporting project teams with mapping software and producing information as required; keeping postcode software up to date, and developing innovative ways to interact stakeholder data with mapping outputs
• Website development, updates and management
• Stats and reporting eg. website and social media traffic
• Contact point for web design partners
• Managing web design briefs – pricing, delivery and quality
• Managing new business portals, portal profiles and annual subscriptions
• Control of the contact centre and phone system web portals
You are going to need to know a bit about available software and systems, including CRM systems and in particular those that are suitable for a comms agency and it’s clients. Of course you’ll need to master bespoke or new systems quickly, and have strong IT skills generally.
Really a very interesting opportunity for an IT/CRM/Systems professional who understands how creative/marketing/communications agencies work, and can provide a first class support service for the clients, consultants and colleagues.
#crmmanager #crmandsystems #crm #systemsmanager #ITmanager
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career related information.