Marketing and Events Manager – to £30k – Bristol
Amazing opportunity for a Marketing and Events Manager to launch and promote the most exciting co-working space to come to Bristol, ever!
One of the many great things about this job is that the hours can be fairly flexible….you need to be happy running events and meetings early in the morning and later in the evening, regularly, but not necessarily every week….but in return this lovely business can offer flexibility outside of the usual 9-5, so let’s talk about what works for you.
You really must be a Bristol fan, so know the city and all its characteristics and understand how small business works, as well as having all the technical marketing skills and events knowledge.
- • Are you a self-motivated, confident and dynamic online marketer with experience in a wide range of digital channels, plus a good working knowledge of offline marketing and event promotion experience?
- • Are you a self-starter looking to carve out your own career path and work with a company with a long history of incredible staff retention?
- • Do you have the experience, skills and creativity to develop and deliver the digital strategy for a new and exciting brand?
- • Can you demonstrate strong website management skills?
- • Do you have expertise in lead generation and customer acquisition?
- • Do you enjoy working in collaboration with others whilst taking responsibility for your own projects, deadlines and deliverables?
- • Have you managed and worked in conjunction with external agencies and suppliers?
- • Are you creative and resourceful whilst having an eye for detail and a passion for digital analytics?
- • Can you budget, plan and pivot?
- • Do you have at least two years’ experience in a similar role and have five or more years of experience in marketing overall?
- • Do you want to be part of a growing team of highly-experienced, supportive and dynamic people, be part of something great and make an impact on the world of co-working and entrepreneurial businesses?
Well that’s all great then…you sound perfect! There are lots of other important aspects of the job too and really, it’s about your skills, experience, style and personality, all rolled into one brilliant marketing bod!
About the business
The business will support fledgling entrepreneurial businesses and offer a programme of events to inspire, educate and facilitate collaborative working to the business community of Bristol. Opening in the Autumn, there’s already lots to do, so you need to get started soon!
There’s lots of detail about the job available, of course, so just ask for more information, and we can provide… Here are some more of the things you need to be able to do this job.
Experience and skills
- • Digital marketing executive or manager primarily in digital marketing but with some working knowledge of offline marketing and events
- • Proven working experience in the delivery of marketing plans to meet objectives and targets
- • Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, generate enquiries and convert
- • Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- • Solid knowledge of website user-experience, campaign conversion, Google analytics, Google Adwords
- • Working experience of developing an events plan
- • Ability to forward plan and react to market/company change
- • Strong communication and briefing skills – verbal and written
- • Creative copy writing skills
- • Strong working knowledge of Mailchimp, CRM and WordPress
- • Strong project management skills
- • Team player / collaborative
It’s a simply great job, and we can’t wait to find the right person for it…so please do apply. Now, you need to send us a letter confirming that you’ve got what we need, skill wise. Then also explain why you are interested and what you think you can bring to the team. And also, would be useful to know why you love Bristol (because you need to, to be able to do this job).
#marketingjobs #eventsjobs #bristol #bristoljobs #bristolmarketingjobs #bristolmarketing #newjobs #newjob