Must have a driving licence and access to a car
We’re really excited to be working with this lovely client – a fantastic marketing agency who require an Account Director to support a range of household names.
We’re looking for previous agency experience, ideally at Account Director level (possibly Junior Account Director) that has an integrated marketing/communications or internal communications engagement understanding.
You should have:
- Significant integrated agency experience with excellent knowledge of both digital and offline channels. With a keen eye for the latest trends, your fresh thinking and creative ideas will engage and excite your clients
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to drive mentor and develop your client services team
- Strong financial acumen to meet sales targets, provide forecasting, financial reporting, analysis and make sound financial decisions
- A collaborative team player, prepared to roll your sleeves up, with dedication and passion for the role
- Access to a car that can be used for work purposes and full driving licence
With a flair for building great relationships, you’ll be responsible for the strategic direction, growth and management of a diverse client base. If you like a fast-paced environment, want to work on top brands, think you’ve got an entrepreneurial mind-set and want to get out of your comfort zone, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively building strong relationships with senior clients, ensuring exceptional client service, proactivity and added value in all we do
- Identifying and converting opportunities to grow relationships and revenues
- Putting in place client development plans and completing monthly actions
- Managing, mentoring and developing an Account Manager & Account Executive
- Working alongside Strategists to provide strategic direction and consultancy to your designated clients (brand, marketing, internal communications)
- Growing, developing and managing your client portfolio to hit revenue targets
- Presenting work to clients and prospects and taking feedback
- Financial management including forecasting, budgeting, reporting, analysis
- Keeping up to date with the latest employee engagement and customer experience trends, views and attitudes
Moxie and Mettle Limited specialise in Marketing, PR, Creative, Digital and Office Recruitment.We work on both agency and clientside roles, encompassing all spectrums of the creative markets including Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital, DM / CRM, Experiential, Integrated, Market Research, Promotional Marketing & Public Relations.
From Account Executives, Account Manager to Account Directors, Project Managers, Client Service Directors, Production Managers, Planners, Graphic Designers, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Artworkers, Developers, Digital Designers, PR Account Executives to Directors.
And all manner of clientside roles – from Marketing Assistant/Executive to Marketing Manager/Director, Insight/CRM, Market Research, SEO/PPC Manager, Media Relations/Press Officers, Brand and Product Managers.