Business Development Administrators x 3
The positions are 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday and will cover the hours of 8am to 6pm. Salary will be £18,000 per annum.
This role works closely with the Marketing Exec/Manager to promote the business and will include contacting customers via phone re predictive marketing, assisting with social media, internet, campaigns etc.
The main purpose of this role is to provide excellent Customer Service to customers.
Ideally you will be from a customer service background and will not be afraid to pick up the phone, both inbound and outbound, to deal with customers on a day-to-day basis. You will have great attention to detail.
See below for a little more information:
You will help to retain as much of the customer base within the business and penetrate that work to its optimum level.
You will provide support to the business function to generate growth and increase the customer base.
· Engaging with customers throughout the Market Area in order to promote the business, services and products available
· Assisting in re-introducing customers to the business and encourage them to return
· Raising the overall professionalism of the company through effective customer contact and complaints procedures
· Maximising profit opportunities for the business
· Supporting all areas of the business to help deliver on target performance
· Creating and maintain an accurate database
Moxie and Mettle Limited specialise in Marketing, PR, Creative, Digital and Office Recruitment. We work on both agency and clientside roles, encompassing all spectrums of the creative markets including Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital, DM / CRM, Experiential, Integrated, Market Research, Promotional Marketing & Public Relations.
From Account Executives, Account Manager to Account Directors, Project Managers, Client Service Directors, Production Managers, Planners, Graphic Designers, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Artworkers, Developers, Digital Designers, PR Account Executives to Directors.
And all manner of clientside roles – from Marketing Assistant/Executive to Marketing Manager/Director, Insight/CRM, Market Research, SEO/PPC Manager, Media Relations/Press Officers, Brand and Product Managers.