We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who has worked with web-based Sass Products. Experience of working in the care home/care sector would be extremely useful, but isn’t essential.
The Product Manager is expected to have a proven track record in developing and delivering products for the care home space, to work on the design of our clients product doing the following:
• Develop a thorough understanding of customer needs within the market segment to understand their specific needs
• Requirement gathering
• Significant strategic responsibility for the development and enhancement of products in a business context
• Coming up with UI designs and development briefs for developers
• Customer sign off when quoting
• Liaising with developers to get their input and time scales
• Oversee the delivery of projects to deliver suitable and agreed new products
• Hold regular meetings with internal/external departments and suppliers to review product/service development, manage progress against strategic objectives, day to day issue resolution and risk management
• Managing the development team and testing.
Other duties this role could include are, writing documentation and ‘help’ files for the product, as well as marketing and web copy. Plus, any general marketing, communications and events for the business.
To achieve this, you will have experience of having overseen the end-to-end delivery of excellent user focused digital products and have:
• Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high quality, digital products
• Strong SSAS product and project management skills
• Experience of managing projects from gathering user requirements through to actual delivery
• Experience in supplier management
• Strong business acumen and analysis skills
Previous knowledge of working in the care home sector would be highly beneficial.