Feel like you need a new challenge? Want to progress your career? Fancy getting some interesting, high-profile clients on your CV? We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Director to join a B2B and corporate PR team in Bristol and work on some of the agency’s big ticket clients.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Direct and manage the PR Account Management Team to ensure they achieve their objectives and receive all appropriate training and development.
• Manage the Client accounts, ensuring work is completed within agreed budgets and additional spend is agreed for work outside of existing remit
• Share knowledge to deliver the optimum programme for the client based on tactical expertise
• Draft, develop and implement Client proposals
• Develop and monitor the PR Account team’s budget to ensure the necessary financial resources are made available and that expenditure is kept within prescribed limits.
• Report budget status and present updates monthly, through face-to-face meetings to ensure relationships remain strong and they are aware of progress
• Review the work of the PR Account Team to ensure it is accurate, in line with strategic objectives and of the required quality
• Build an in-depth knowledge of the Client’s business and the sector in which they operate
• Build and maintain strong Client relationships as well as relationships beyond the core contacts to ensure existing and new business opportunities are maximised
• Responsible for financial account growth through cost saving initiatives, streamlining and new business
Excellent communication and organisational skills are a given in this role. You will be self-motivated with the ability to motivate and inspire others, be flexible, and have first class abilities in time management, to manage your own time and that of others. You will have significant experience in B2B / Corporate PR, with an excellent appreciation of client service and results delivery.