AE/SAE for Tech Team at Plaster Creative Communications, 18-22k, Bristol
We’re going places – fancy joining us? Over the past year our business has grown by 20% and we’re still being sought after by new clients. Because of our recent success we’re recruiting new Plasterers for all our divisions.
We are keen to receive applications from Senior Account Executive level B2B tech brand communications
Delivering dynamic B2B brand comms to international clients in a fast-paced and dynamic market including LG, Casio, Silicon Core, Maverick and Focus 21, our tech team is looking for some new talent!
You will maintain high visibility for this range of manufacturers, distributors and installers in front of their clients across multiple verticals. Our clients are innovators within their sectors so you must be enthusiastic and flexible to follow their developments and have a keen eye on the wider AV sector.
The job includes:
- Managing creative international campaigns to be proud of with strategic awareness of our clients’ aims, their products and the marketplace.
- Travelling the globe supporting clients at key exhibition, promotional and launch events.
- Maintaining strong relations with influencers, creating networking and business opportunities on their behalf.
- Researching and producing winning awards entries and attending dinners and networking events with clients.
- Building excellent writing skills from snappy social media content to full features, marketing materials and blogs.
- Creating and managing marketing and advertising campaigns alongside our inhouse design team and other partner agencies.
- Building strong rapports with all members of the team to generate a powerful single image for Plaster in the industry enabling us to attract new business and build the team further.
- Experienced in or willing to learn management of events from press launches to international team building and client hospitality.
- Constantly innovating on social media and being the first to suggest Insta stories, facebook lives, LinkedIn articles and Snapchat filters when the new innovation arises.
You will need to have some solid PR experience, ideally in an agency environment.
Are you a ‘work hard play hard’ person with a joie de vivre?
Will you fit with us in being ambitious to exceed client’s briefs and deliver WOW factor? Are you organised? Flexible to meet fast moving client demands? Are you able to direct and be directed? Can you manage your own busy work schedule?
You’ll need to be tech savvy and catch our attention with your B2B experience and previous results. The ideal candidate will be skilled across multiple communication techniques and platforms: confident in digital, super at social and secure in traditional media.
Personality is key as you work very closely as a team and within our client’s teams, with plenty of overnight and week-long travel with your colleagues and clients.
Plaster is an expanding comms agency working all over the world but with roots firmly in Bristol. Our team of exceptionally talented people work closely with loyal clients we believe in. We specialise in the events and technology sectors meaning that we can quite often be found with journalists backstage at a festival, or launching a new technology on the other side of the world.
We are a dynamic, brave, no-nonsense group of people that deliver results alongside our clients not for them. We believe in an integrated comms approach, meaning we don’t have a separate digital department, as social is part of our daily mix for every member of the team. We work as an extension of our client’s teams, knowing their ambitions and business plans and create tailored communications strategies that are perfectly in tune with their objectives.
If you think you scream yes to all of the above then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and an informative covering letter, including why you want the job! to email@example.com
As part of your application, it would be really great if you could answer these three questions.
What three key attributes will you bring to your job?
What are you favourite three songs of all time?
If you were a racehorse, what would your name be?
Helps us get a feel for the person behind the CV!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Moxie and Mettle Limited specialise in Marketing, PR, Creative, Digital and Office Recruitment. We work on both agency and clientside roles, encompassing all spectrums of the creative markets including Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital, DM / CRM, Experiential, Integrated, Market Research, Promotional Marketing & Public Relations.
From Account Executives, Account Manager to Account Directors, Project Managers, Client Service Directors, Production Managers, Planners, Graphic Designers, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Artworkers, Developers, Digital Designers, PR Account Executives to Directors.
And all manner of clientside roles – from Marketing Assistant/Executive to Marketing Manager/Director, Insight/CRM, Market Research, SEO/PPC Manager, Media Relations/Press Officers, Brand and Product Managers.