We have a really brilliant opportunity with a successful integrated creative marketing agency. They are looking for a Group Account Director to join their team, to provide strategic and delivery focussed marketing advice to their clients.
You’ll have experience of working at a senior level within client services, (ideally within an integrated agency environment or similar) as a Group Account Director or experienced Senior Account Director and have a track record of running large scale profitable accounts for Blue Chip brands, including those within the Financial and automotive sectors.
You’ll be highly commercial, as well as being able to build relationships at a senior level and have experience of managing an account team.
• To ensure company people processes are deployed effectively and managed across departments, ensuring that team members are aware of and adhere to agency procedures and best practice.
• Drive new business development through existing clients, through seeking ways to expand the company’s offering, working with teams across the group.
• Oversee and manage pitches with existing clients and supporting new business.
• Work with the Head of Client Services to establish key operational strategies, and drive long term project planning.
• Proactively look for ways to improve the agency’s processes.
• Actively work with 1st line reports to drive client activity and suggest strategic and tactical solutions to their marketing objectives.
This is an opportunity to be part of something big! Something great. Working with super brands and super team members.
Longer term, there is an opportunity to join the Board and play an integral part of how the business develops.
Moxie and Mettle Limited specialise in Marketing, PR, Creative, Digital and Office Recruitment. We work on both agency and client side roles, encompassing all spectrums of the creative markets including Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital, DM / CRM, Experiential, Integrated, Market Research, Promotional Marketing & Public Relations.
From Account Executives, Account Manager to Account Directors, Project Managers, Client Service Directors, Production Managers, Planners, Graphic Designers, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Artworkers, Developers, Digital Designers, PR Account Executives to Directors.
And all manner of clientside roles – from Marketing Assistant/Executive to Marketing Manager/Director, Insight/CRM, Market Research, SEO/PPC Manager, Media Relations/Press Officers, Brand and Product Managers.